Friday, June 08, 2007

Digital Painting Classes, Comicon, Subway Sketches Book and Links

Hi Everyone,

Lots going on so here's a bunch of updates.


Registration OPEN on Schoolism.com for Digital Painting Classes with Bobby Chiu
Classes Start August 07, 2007.
There are 12 seats avalible. Sign up HERE


Today is the first day of the Paradise Toronto Comicon. The convention will be at the Direct Energy Centre @ Exhibition Place, Hall C
Open this
Friday 3-8pm
Saturday 10am-6:30pm
Sunday 11am-5pm


OUR BOOTH #CA34 (We should be just by Artist Alley)
If you're in the area, come on by and say hi! Kei Acedera and I will both be there.

Sheridan College Digital Painting Classes - CANCELED.
Unfortunately I've had to cancel my digi painting classes at Sheridan College. I will not be starting anymore classes at Sheridan. It's too far of a drive and I just don't have enough time in my schedule to drive out there every week. Thanks for the great time Sheridan! I'll miss all you Oakvillians.

Last bit of news: Subway Sketches Book coming June 30th. We'll be having an art show for the release of our book at Spadina & Bloor. More info coming soon.

Now for some killer links:
Sebastian Kruger
Scott Morse
Ted Mathot
Nick Sung
Aurelie Blard-Quintard
Alex Woo